Friday 8 February 2013

about me

Okay so I thought I would do one of these about me posts just because I though it would be an easier way to tell you a bit about me, rather than just a rambling on for several paragraphs. (I just stole this from tumblr so sorry if the questions are lame)

Name: Alice Barnes
Age: 16
Birthday: 29th February 1996 (worst birthday ever)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: Too much lol
Where are you from: Isle of Wight, England
Relationship status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Favourite colour: Black
Favourite bands/artists: The Maccabees, Tribes and Peace are my top three
Last 3 songs I listened to: Foals - Balloons, Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights, San Cisco - Awkward
Favourite movies: The Breakfast Club, Clueless, 10 Things I Hate About You, Submarine, (500) Days of Summer, Juno and many many more
Last movie I watched: Les Mis
Favourite book: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Favourite TV shows: Made in Chelsea
Last book I read: Submarine
Siblings: 1 Brother and 2 sisters
Pets: Dog and 2 cuute guinea pigs
Mac or PC?: <3 MACS <3 I want one so bad

Cell phone type: Samsung
Current shirt colour: White
Gamer?: No but I have this really fun racing game I like to play
Day or night?: Night, I love sleep

Summer or winter?: Winter
Most-visited website: Twitter
Celebrity crushes: Orlando Weeks
Favourite eye colour: Green

:-) Thanks for reading :-)

3 comments:

  1. nice facts :)

    i'm your new follower :)

    amy http://mcqueensdiary.blogspot.de/2013/02/street-style.html

    ReplyDelete