Monday 11 February 2013

my mad finn diary

Okay, so I know you've probably been hearing all about e4's new series My Mad Fat Diary, but if not here is the low down. The series set in 1996 Lincolnshire  follows 16 year old Rae Earl, who has just left a psychiatric hospital, as she returns to 'normal' life. It's a really good programme, with an equally awesome soundtrack with the likes of Oasis, Pulp, The Stone Roses and Blur. Along with the majority of teenage girls who watch the show I spend half the time swooning over Rae's love interest/best friend in the series Finn, played by Nico Mirallegro. I'm not sure what it is that makes myself and all the girls on my twitter feed go mad over him. I'm also not really sure of the point of this post, just to share my love for a tv character (saddo).


look how super cute he is!
source


You should watch the programme here if you haven't already and on the channel 4 page for My Mad Fat Diary you can also listen to the soundtrack for each episode.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god oh my god oh my god isn't he just perfect? I can't wait to see him in Spike Island too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I wish I still lived in the UK so I could watch this cuteness every week! <3

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete