Wednesday 30 January 2013

festival excitement

Living on the Isle of Wight sucks for the majority of the year, the best things to happen here are Isle of Wight Festival and Bestival in the summer. The Isle of Wight Festival line up has been revealed over the last couple of months with (great) headliners; The Stone Roses, Bon Jovi and The Killers along with some of my favourites The Maccabees, Ben Howard, Jake Bugg, Palma Violets, Paul Weller and more! I'm eagerly waiting for the other announcement on Friday.

The first Bestival announcement was revealed today and as usual I am very excited. Two of the three headliners are Elton John and Snoop Dogg - people you don't normally hear together in one sentence - aren't my favourites on the line up but I don't think I'll be able to resist singing along to Can You Feel the Love Tonight! Now to the acts I am most excited about Bombay Bicycle Club, I'm really glad they're going as I always seem the miss them, Jessie Ware (love her almost as much as Alexa  Chung), Bastille, Swim Deep (<3), Peace (<3 <3) and Jaws.

I can't decide which line up  I am most excited about but I am so looking forward to the summer now and to hopefully see all my favourite bands! Are you going to any festivals this summer? And who would be your dream line up?


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I grew up in Southampton but have never been to the IoW! Crazy.

    LOVING the idea of MIA being at Bestival. So fab.

    Allie xo
    Ignoring The Changing Room Mirror
    Misbehave!Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. really quite jealous that you live on the isle of wight! have no idea which festivals i wanna do this year they all look so gooooood

    Alice
    xxx

    ReplyDelete