Saturday 6 April 2013

life

EASTER HOLIDAYS YEAH! I had a busy start to my holidays because my family came down to the island, which meant I got to see my super cute cousins.  We had a fun few days; we went to blackgang chine, the zoo, the beach and still had time to fit in nail painting and dancing around to Lady Gaga and Katy Perry (my six year old cousins faves)!  On Wednesday I met up with some of my friends who I have hardly seen since moving sixth forms and it was really nice to catch up; we saw The Host, not the greatest but Max Irons is kinda hot lol.  I was planning on making a post everyday this week but that hasn't happened so sorry x x






I got a new necklace from lovefrommisbehave ; it is totally awesome
and they have loads of great items.







I mentioned in a previous post about sending 'care packages' to anyone who wanted one and I finally managed to get around to sending them to Catrin and Zoe, these are some of the items I made and put in the packages. I found it quite hard to decide what to put it because I kept seeing things and then realizing if I bought everything I would be extremely poor, so I rediscovered my Super Badge It and made some jewellery :-) Catrin sent me this really awesome badge and a bracelet, a really nice surprise because I love getting post haha.



I probably won't be able to post much this week as I am going on holiday to Weymouth - woo the best place ever (sarcasm). Yeah so I will try and post after and hopefully have some nice photos to share 

:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment